Home for mistreated and abandoned children
Paul Benites Aldana
Cusco Norte 139
Age: 15 years
|This letter is supposed to let you
know about the work we did with Homa Therapy in this home for mistreated and
abandoned children. I was there for 6 weeks teaching the Homa Therapy fires
and helping with other works, like gardening. I learned to better understand
the power of these healing fires.
In this home live 27 children, boys and girls between 5 and 15 years of age. All of them learned to carry out the Agnihotra fire, the Triambakam and the Vyahruti Homa with the corresponding Mantras. We did daily 2 hours of Triambakam Homa. One hour in the morning at 6:30 and one hour at noon, where everyone participated.
|Pili Agurto Plata
|Every day that passes and I come
to know the children better, the happiness increases, seeing that the
children react positively to the Homa Therapy. They are more calm and
tranquil now. They were very hyperactive. The screams have lost their
intensity and they pay much more attention. There is even an absolute
silence during the realization of the Agnihotra fire. They make a big effort
during the moments of meditation to adopt the correct posture and to carry
out the indications given regarding breathing.
The first three days the Director's presence was needed to control them. Now already they work alone. All of them have learned the Mantras and know the basic theory of Homa Therapy. Some of them practice Agnihotra and all participate in the Tryambakam Homa, which we do one to two hours daily.
They are 27 children from 5 to 15 years of age. Some already feel the difference and they recognize their changes and improvements. They are happy with this gift.
With the Agnihotra ash we have cured small wounds. All ingest ash every day in the morning and evening.
With the help of Paul the garden has advanced a lot. The children have sown seeds and are awaiting their progress.
I am a witness of the enthusiasm that the children show in carrying out the healing fires of Homa Therapy. They took conscience of how useful and profitable the practice of Homa Therapy is and living in its atmosphere. Some children perceive the changes in their emotional and mental state and have high hopes for more positive changes.
Social Worker of this Home for children writes:
I want to send you this information, so you can see how the children, after only 3 weeks of Homa Therapy practice, have improved:
1. There have been improvements in the character of the children, overall at night they are much calmer.
2. Some children have lowered their enuresis problem (they no more urinate every night in bed)
3. For the older children the Homa fires have become a moment for reflection, where they ask for help and that things come out well in their lives.
4. At the beginning the children were very disobedient to Mrs. Pili, but now they obey her and they take the fires with seriousness.
5. In the case of 2 very difficult children, a change was noticed in their behavior. There are days now, where their behavior is very good.
6. All the children know the Mantras and participate actively.
7. Mrs. Pili and Paul help us with the Homa Therapy and also in other activities of the house, because we always need hands of friends.